The PrecisionAg Professional Innovation Series features one-day conferences designed to explore the real opportunities, challenges, and pain points experienced by growers and precision agriculture integrators “on the ground,” with the two-pronged goal of providing deep-dive educational sessions and unmatched networking opportunities with the key thinkers and leaders in ag technology today. Three events held in 2015 and 2016 drew nearly 700 total attendees.
In 2017, the revamped “PrecisionAg Professional Innovation Series” launches with an exclusive focus on the businesses that help growers integrate precision practices – ag retailers and cooperatives, agronomy and precision consultants, seed and equipment dealers, and tech-focused Extension professionals. Presentations, panel discussions, and networking opportunities at the Innovation Series Conference will be specifically designed to help service providers better build and run precision ag programs and to integrate technologies and practices that deliver real value for grower customers.
The PrecisionAg Professional Innovation SeriesSM is designed specifically to benefit technology integrators at the field level and manufacturers of equipment and data products who are direct stakeholders in the adoption of technology. Others include those who are highly interested or in the early stages of involvement in ag technology.
Who Should Attend?
- Full-service ag retailers and cooperatives
- Independent crop consultants
- Manufacturer-affiliated precision consultants
- Heavy-equipment dealers and manufacturers
- Precision equipment manufacturers
- Seed dealers
- Software and data services companies
- Government, university/extension personnel
- Bankers and credit providers
- Insurance agencies
Why You Should Attend
- Identify and understand which technologies are gaining traction “on the ground” with farmers and technology integrators.
- Learn through panels featuring farmers and their partners how technology is being implemented, and what the current and future value is in its use.
- Discover the pathways to successful technology implementation and key lessons learned.
- Interact and network with individuals with direct experience in the creation, use and implementation of these technologies.
Date and Venue
- Date: August 28th 2017
- Place: I Hotel and Conference Center, 1900 South First Street, Champaign, Illinois, 61820
- For hotel and registration information, please contact Katie Smith, Show Director at firstname.lastname@example.org
Registrations now open. Application deadline is at August 14th 2017. Deadline for early bird registrations is July 19th. You can register here
Picture credit: PrecisionAg Innovation