Reveal your talent in agri-food sector by getting a unique internship!
The EIT Food RIS Fellowships project offers a 3-6 month paid internship for students and graduates who want a hands-on experience in the food industry.
The project aims to provide internships for students and graduates from RIS countries supporting cross- country mobility to engage in learning-by-doing activities and strength their job-related skills.
RIS Fellowships PROCESS
- interns will be selected in 3 stages recruitment procedure: online
- application, workshops, and interviews with host companies.
- complete all the sections of the RIS Fellowships online form
- share 1-minute self-video
- add your CV
- take part in 1-day workshop in 1 of 15 locations
- solve group case-study and take paper/pencil tests
* NOTE: Just for RIS Fellowships candidates
- take part in on-line interview with host companies
- get internships plans
- get mentor/buddy for the interns
Visit the link (https://timo.wz.uw.edu.pl/risfellowships/) to submit your application!
Picture credit: EIT Food RIS Fellowships project