- Call For Papers; 27th August, 2014 - 7th November, 2014
- Full Paper Submission; 7th November, 2014
- Revised Paper Submission; 20th November, 2014
- Acceptance/Rejection Notification; Between 27th September, 2014 – 27th December 2014.
- Early Bird Registration; 27th November, 2014.
- Late Bird Registration; 27th February 2015.
- Registration Closes; 17th April. 2015.
- Conference; 26th-28th May 2015.After the great success of the 1st International Conference held in Ghana in May 2014; Scholarlink Research Institute, Manchester, United Kingdom, specially invites you to participate and present your research papers to the 2nd International Conference with the Theme National Capacity Building Strategy For Sustainable Development And Poverty Alleviation (NCBSSDPA 2015).
The conference will be held at The American University in the Emirates, Dubai International Academic City, Dubai, UAE. May 26th to 28th, 2015
We would like to thank all ICETSDHCB 2014 attendees for making the conference a great success. More than 10 nations were represented at the conference, from Europe, Africa and Asia Countries. It gathered more than 200 professors, researchers and scholars from around the world. We hope to have greater success in the 2015 Edition in Dubai, UAE.
The first International Conference that took place in University of Ghana had 150 papers presented with 45 participants/observers. All papers presented in the Conference were all published FREE OF CHARGE in an international Journal based in, Manchester, United Kingdom, and indexed in several indexing bodies.
See link to the SRIC 2014 Online Conference Proceedings:
See link to the SRIC 2014 Conference Video and Pictures:
The Dubai 2015 International Conference offers Ten Tracks:
- Track One: National Capacity Building Strategy in Learning, Education and Teaching (NCBSLET)
- Track Two: National Capacity Building Strategy in Economics, Business and Management (NCBSEBM)
- Track Three: National Capacity Building Strategy in Environmental Sciences (NCBSES)
- Tract Four: National Capacity Building Strategy in Physical Sciences and Applied Sciences (NCBSPSAS)
- Track Five: National Capacity Building Strategy in Engineering and Technology (NCBSET)
- Track Six: National Capacity Building Strategy in Energy, Oil and Gas (NCBSEOG)
- Track Seven: National Capacity Building Strategy in Humanities and Social Sciences (NCBSHSS)
- Track Eight: National Capacity Building Strategy in Communication and Mass Media (NCBSCMM)
- Track Nine: National Capacity Building Strategy in Health Sector (NCBSHS)
- Track Ten: National Capacity Building Strategy in Conservation and Natural Resources Management (NCBSCNRM)
The following International and Erudite Scholars will be in attendance as KEYNOTE SPEAKERS, among are:
Prof. Muthanna G. Abdul Razzaq, President and CEO; American University in the Emirate. Dubai International Academic City, Dubai UAE
Dr. Abhilasha Singh, Director, International Office, American University in the Emirate. Dubai International Academic City, Dubai UAE
Prof. Lynne M. Walters. Texas A and M University, United States.
Prof. Tim N. Walters. 2 Twelve Pines Court Woodlands, Texas 7738, United States.
Prof. Adejuyigbe Samuel. Mechanical/Mechatronics Engineering Department, Federal University, Oye Ekiti, Ekiti State of Nigeria.
Prof. D.P. Kothari. Director Research, MVSR, Hyderabad, India.
NCBSSDPA 2015 is Three full days of Technical Sessions, Poster Sessions, Virtual Session, Tutorials and Workshops. Additionally, an Exhibition will be held on parallel with the conference to show cutting edge and state-of-the-art technologies related to our industry as it will be many opportunities for networking and socializing with other colleagues all over the world.
Authors/Participant (In Person or Virtually) are invited to submit papers (not more than 10 pages) as an email attachment to firstname.lastname@example.org
OR through the online submission centre at http://sric.scholarlinkresearch.com/sricsubmission.php
Virtual Participants (Non-Attending Authors)
Authors who will not be physically present at the conference venue, can send their paper in Power Point for presentation. See link: http://sric.scholarlinkresearch.com/virtual-presentation/
The paper should include one of the Conference Tracks mentioned above, and the Track Number should be mentioned in the paper, for quick review and assessment. All papers will be double-blind peer reviewed.
The Conference Proceedings will be reviewed for their inclusion in the ISI Conference Proceedings Citation Index. All Presented Articles in the conference will be fast tracked for publication as a Special Edition in Top United States journal based in Seattle, WA 98119-1950, United States of America (Emerging Academy Resources) WITHOUT PUBLICATION FEE CHARGES.
We request you to motivate as many Faculties, Research Scholars and Students from your college who might be interested in contributing and attending the conference to present papers. Papers from Industrialist, Policy Makers, Social and Market Research Practitioners and Non Governmental Organization are also welcome.
Visit our website http://sric.scholarlinkresearch.com for more information on the conference.
We thank you for your cooperation and look forward to welcoming you in DUBAI in May 2015 as one of our participants, coming from over 60 countries worldwide!