Each year Rural Development Conference gathers scholars, professionals and policy makers from across the globe, offering one of a kind learning and networking platform, in a safe, culturally and professionally diverse environment carefully designed to foster personal and professional growth.
The Rural Development Conference believe that the opportunity to learn and the ability to understand different perspectives is what true education is, as only this way we can transform our ideas into solutions that will work for all. Come, join us and learn on best practices and case studies of sustainable rural and agricultural development from across the globe.
Why should I attend RDC2021?
Step out of your daily routine and experience another world. We believe that only when we leave our comfort zones do we truly learn and grow. RDC2021 offers you an opportunity to meet people you would normally not meet and spend 3 days with; An opportunity to hear stories you might otherwise not hear; And, being away from the noice of your daily life, you are given a rare and precious opportunity to reflect on what you have already learned on your journey.
RDC2021 offers knowledge, inspiration and opportunities. And promise:
- Multicultural environment: We typically host delegates from 20+ countries, each one carefully selected, because we believe in sharing information and learning from each other and we believe that the ability to understand different cultures and perspectives is what the true education should be.
- Inspiring speakers and dynamic panel discussions: We believe that every story matters. Therefore, we give equal opportunities to carefully selected speakers from across the world to tell their stories at RDC and also invite all delegates to take part in themed discussions on global issues.
- Professional diversity: We host global stakeholders from academic, corporate, governmental and non for profit realms. This diversity of perspectives provides an opportunity to learn and understand how to create sustainable solutions that would work for all.
- All ages and genders: We believe we can all learn from each other and that every experience and perspective matters. We are proud to host at RDC both distinguished young professionals and graduate students as well as experiences leaders and scholars.
- Meaningful and lasting connections: Dynamic program, intimate groups and numerous networking opportunities guarantee new contacts and friendships established at RDC, with other distinguished delegates from across the world.
- Safe, fun and vibrant location: Safety and well being of our delegates is our first priority. We make sure to choose not only some of the safest places on Earth but some of the most inspiring and exciting ones as well.
Other important dates:
Applications accepted starting from - 20th of March 2021
Deadline for proposals - 15th of September 2021
Deadline for proceedings submissions* - 15th of October 2021
*for admitted authors who completed registration arrangements