Farming First is excited to announce the #IamAg campaign, to encourage more young people to take up agricultural careers. The campaign is now LIVE until the 21st October. Stories of talented ag professionals from across the globe and across the whole value chain will be shared. Join the campaign!
The first blog post is from 29 year old Judy Nyawira, Production Manager at Shamba Shape Up. She shares the story of how she became involved in the hit TV show!
New blogs and videos will be uploaded to the campaign page throughout the next three weeks. We want YOU to get involved! Here's how...
- Sign up to the Thunderclap that will send a timed tweet out, declaring what great opportunities exist in agriculture, especially for youth
- Share the infographic "Working in Agriculture" that showcases the many careers young people can pursue
- Add a badge to your Twitter or Facebook profile to declare "I am Ag"
- Share blogs, videos, case studies, advice and insights using #IamAg - you could be turned into an illustration or feature in Farming First's wrap up video at the end of the campaign!
- Retweet #IamAg content - there will be plenty to choose from!
We are looking forward to interaction over the next three weeks! YPARD members: YOU are the youth in agriculture! #IamAg #YOUareAg; join us!
YPARD is a proud supporter of Farming First's coalition.