The Agropolis Foundation (France) and the Brazilian Federal Agency for Support and Evaluation of Graduate Education (CAPES) announce their Joint Call for Proposals 2012. The program supports inter-disciplinary research related to agricultural plant breeding, crop protection, agri-environmental innovations, and other subjects, as follows:
- Genetics and genomics, plant breeding, eco-physiology;
- Plant pests and diseases, integrated crop protection, population ecology;
- Agri-environmental innovations, agri-ecosystems and resources management;
- Agri-food innovations, food and non-food uses of crops; and
- Innovation processes, social management of innovations.