The Federal University of Vale do São Francisco (UNIVASF), together with the Federal Rural University of Pernambuco (UFRPE) and the University of the State of Bahia (UNEB), launch the call for the selection of students for the PhD program of postgraduate on Agroecology and Rural Development of 2019.
Sixty (60) vacancies will be made available for admission in 2019 and the line of research correspond to five thematic blocks:
- Identity, culture and territoriality
- Society, Economy and knowledge construction
- Socioecological transitions and biodiverse productive systems
- Sociotechnical innovations and development
- Environment, Health and Agri-food systems
The application for the student selection process of the Interdisciplinary Professional Doctorate in Agroecology and Territorial Development will be open between June 8th and July 4th of 2019.
Click here for more information