Open to: entrepreneurs between 21 and 30 years old, who are in the process of setting up their own enterprise
Venue: 8-10 November, Skopje, Macedonia
This three-day workshop programme is designed specifically for start-up entrepreneurs and provides face-to-face support that will enable them to develop a compelling business plan and strengthen their proposition. Built around Nesta’s Creative Enterprise Toolkit, the workshop will equip participants with the tools and knowledge they need to succeed. Participants from across the Western Balkansare invited to attend, offering an exciting opportunity for young entrepreneurs to extend their network across the region.
Young Enterprise Training Programme will enable a group of young entrepreneurs to build their skills and understanding of design and business development through a series of interactive exercises and activities. A Nesta workshop associate, who brings a wealth of experience and expertise, will be on hand provide critical answers to key questions regarding getting products and services to market. By the end of the workshop participants will be able to answer the following questions:
- What should I do to make my business work?
- Why should my customers care and how will they benefit?
- How can I make money to allow my business to be sustainable?
- The programme is designed to support entrepreneurs between 21 and 30 years old, who are in the process of setting up their own enterprise;
- Workshop content and activities is relevant to people whose businesses are up-and-running but are still at an early stage of development (0–2years);
- Candidates must be living and working in the Western Balkans: Albania, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Kosovo, Macedonia, Montenegro and Serbia and fluent in English (level B2);
- The workshop and supporting materials are delivered in English.
The training is free to all selected participants and expenses are covered for their attendance to the training.
How to apply?
Applications should be submitted on www.westernbalkanstartups.com.
- 16 October-Deadline for receiving applications from Albania, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Kosovo, Macedonia and Montenegro;
- 20 October-Successful applicants from Albania, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Kosovo, Macedonia and Montenegro notified;
- 3 November-Deadline for receiving applications from Serbia;
- 4 November-Successful applicants from Serbia notified;
- 7 November-Participants arrive in Skopje;
- 8–10 November-Young Enterprise Training Programme;
- 11 November-Participants depart from Skopje.
Picture credit: mladiinfo