About the job
Syngenta is one of the world’s leading agriculture companies. Our ambition is to help safely feed the world while taking care of the planet. We aim to improve the sustainability, quality and safety of agriculture with world-class science and innovative crop solutions. Our technologies enable millions of farmers around the world to make better use of limited agricultural resources. With 28,000 people in more than 90 countries, we are working to transform how crops are grown.
Make a difference
Currently, we are looking for a Campaign Lead who will be a part of our Marketing Team. You will be responsible for building and leading a campaign plan for Czech Republic in the area of Cereal Crop Protection products.
We all have a critical role to play and add value. Here is how this role will help:
- Lead and own annual E2E campaign cycle with execution and measurement of effective campaign offers and plans and provide the marketing inputs that support the delivery of the annual sales targets
- Translate County Unit Strategic Market Segment asset strategy into a customer centric execution campaign with efficient resource allocation and support and implement commercial strategies per specific country and Crop / campaign
- Build the campaign plan per specific country, define the targets & kpis and lead the campaign execution integrating the local technical experts, marketing services & communication, commercial policy and area sales managers and manage and drive A&P spent and communication strategy for campaign per Country and Crop / campaign
- Support Strategic Market Segment Marketing Manager in mid-long term planning preparation and provide market and customer insights (provide inputs to competitor analysis, market and customer trends)
Qualifications - Essential for this position
- 3-5 years of experience, in marketing or sales roles in agribusiness
- Agronomy and marketing acumen
- In depth knowledge of Syngenta and competitors’ portfolio
- Good understanding of regulation and implications on Syngenta and competitors ai/ product
- Understanding of Agribusiness environment and market complexity
- Operational Marketing, Marketing mix understanding
- Business/Commercial awareness and understanding
Our efforts to become a really good place to work
You will join our company with more than 28.000 employees worldwide where your development is our key priority. You will receive a competitive salary and attractive benefits. Syngenta offers a challenging international environment with an informal culture. You will be able to work from home, depending on your schedule and activities. If you share our passion to help farmers to achieve global food security for a growing population, sustainably while taking care of our planet; join us at Syngenta to help build the most collaborative and trusted team in agriculture.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment as Syngenta is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Primary Location: CZE-Praha-Praha
Job: Marketing & Commercial Strategy