For the spring of 2020, SLA is now looking for 10 new interns for our offices in Copenhagen, Aarhus and Oslo.
Internship at SLA gives you the opportunity to gain practical experience with innovative projects both in Denmark and internationally as well as working with different scales and phases. We make sure to tailor your internship according to your competencies, ambitions and goals. Former interns at SLA have travelled, visited construction sites and worked on nature-based projects in both Europe, USA and Asia.
As an intern, you are fully involved in the daily life at the office, gets a great deal of responsibility and work side by side with dedicated colleagues with many different skills and competencies. We promise a dynamic and varied everyday life in a creative and informal environment.
We expect that you are studying a master in architecture, urban planning or landscape architecture at AHO, NMBU, KADK, Aarhus School of Architecture, Copenhagen University or Aalborg University. Unfortunately, we cannot offer you an internship if you have already graduated from your master.
It is of great importance that you:
- Are a quick learner and work independently
- Are creative and good at visualizing thoughts and ideas – either in hand, on the screen or in the model room
- Are trained in the Adobe-package, AutoCad and 3D-programs
- Are accommodating and curious
- Have a green heart
- Have strong English proficiency
- Working hours are 37 hours per week. The internship has a duration of about five months. Start date is by 1 February 2020 at the latest - and preferably earlier.
Send your motivated application, resume and portfolio as a PDF in Danish or English to firstname.lastname@example.org labelled 'Internship, Copenhagen / Aarhus / Oslo, your name', so it clearly states at which of the offices you want an internship. If you study urban planning or similar, a portfolio is not a requirement.
Find the original post here.