The Lab of the Department of Wood Processing and Biomaterials, Faculty of Forestry and Wood Sciences in Prague, Czech Republic is seeking a postdoctoral researcher to join their team
The selected researcher will participate in research teams that focus on imaging methods and analyses of elemental and chemical composition of materials based on lignin and cellulose and other renewable raw materials.
The deadline for application is 6 April 2020. Application review will begin immediately. Successful candidates will be contacted in the middle of April 2020. The second round of the interview will take place in the form of a video call.
- Working on a temporary contract (11 months, start earliest in June 2020),
- Work full-time employment (1.0)
- Salary: at least 2 400 €
- Place of work: Kamýcká 129, 16500 Prague – Suchdol, Czech Rep. (EU)
- Benefits of the CULS employee
- Work in a dynamic, international, cooperative and high professional quality team
- Extend research networks by participation in international conferences and presentation of research findings
- Working in English
For more details on how to apply see HERE.