Do you want to embark on an adventure? Do you want to explore the world and work at exotic locations? Are you a fast learner? Do you endeavor to be a part of an agricultural project which may improve the lives of millions of people? If yes, then this offer may be tailor-made for you.
The company Nirex Cameroon Investments s.r.o. is looking for a Production Farm Manager of animal production. Main aim of the job is to help develop and manage aquaculture and fish feed production near Yaoundé, the capital city of Cameroon.
What to expect?
- Get on board of a unique project in a developing country – Cameroon
- Participate in the management of an agricultural farm
- Contribute to a project with a significant impact for the region
- Ensure the right technological processes are implemented
- Monitor and boost the productivity of the farm
- Consult the outcomes with scholars from the Czech University of Life Sciences in Prague
- Cooperate with local universities
What do we require?
- University degree, major in aquaculture
- Good command of English
- Command of French on any level is a significant advantage
- Proficiency in MS Office
- Proficient organizational skills
- Proficient communication skills
- Proactive approach and eagerness to learn
What do we offer?
- Full time job in the range of 6 to 12 months (with possible extension) in
- Competitive pay
- Relevant work experience for your major
- Flexible working hours
- Additional benefits (free accommodation, board, flight tickets and other)
- Opportunity for your own innovation and creativity within the project
- Getting to know the life in a Sub-Saharan country
Do you want to find out more about this opportunity? Are you interested? Do not hesitate and send your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org or call +420 603 208 877
This job advertisement is valid until 30. 4. 2018
Picture credit: Nirex Cameroon Investments s.r.o.