CTA will be offering a limited number of scholarships to ACP nationals active in the area of ICTs for agricultural and rural development to the International Conference on ICT for Agricultural Development (ICT4Ag). The procedure for applying for a scholarship is outlined below. Please note that unsolicited requests for scholarships will not be considered.International Conference on ICT4Ag
- Anyone seeking a scholarship should respond to the 'Call for Content' which was launched mid-May 2013. The call is now on the conference website, in the conference e-newsletter and on the conference Facebook page.
- In the application form to be completed as part of your submission for the call for content, you should indicate that you are seeking a scholarship.
- The deadline for receipt of responses to the call is 9 June 2013. No submissions will be accepted after this date.
- You will be notified by latest 1 July 2013 if your submission has been successful.
- You will then be sent the conference registration form which you much complete and return to us in order for your participation to be confirmed.