Smart Water Grid is a new driving force paving the way for the future water industry, which integrates the knowledges of ICT into water resources management to render synergetic effectiveness by converging them.
The 2nd International Conference of Smart Water Grid (SWGIC 2014) will be held in Songdo Convensia in Songdo, (new media city in Incheon Metropolitan), located near Incheon International Airport in Korea (about 20 minutes of distance by bus).
The SWGIC will provide a leading edge platform for researchers, scholars, engineers and students alike to share their state-of-the-art research and development on global water issues, new ideas and breakthroughs in all areas of smart water grid, and related environmental issues such as climate change and water security.
Invited speeches, technical and special sessions organised in the conference are under four themes aligned with the main topics of 7th World Water Forum coming up next year in Korea, aiming to provide preliminary forum and consensus networks for searching global direction of strategic and technical initiatives and solutions for smart water management.
We hope you will be able to join us in Incheon, Korea, and we look forward to receiving your contributions.
Part 1. Smart Implementation of IWRM
Part 2. Water Management with ICT
Part 3. Standardization of Smart Water Management
Part 4. Design and Implementation of Smart Water Grid
Topics of interest
- Modeling and Monitoring Approaches for Water Management
- Smart Technology for River(Water) Management
- IWRM for Water Security Enhancement in Changing Environment
- How to Implement IWRM in Korea
- Advanced Metering Infrastructure
- Sensor Technology and Application
- Water Consumer Information System
- Waterfront Design and Planning
- International Activities for Standardization on Smart Water Management (SWM)
- Standardization and Gaps for SWM
- Technical Standard for Smart Water Grid
- Future Demand and Proposal for Smart Water Business
- Design and Optimization of Smart Water Grid
- Implementation of Smart Water Grid
- Micro water grid
- Other topics related to water management
Note: Selected best papers and posters will be awarded.