You are interested in environmentally and socio-economically sustainable development
You have a background in Agriculture or Agricultural Research
You come from another discipline, and you believe your skills and knowledge can contribute to Agricultural Development.
You are a young professional (less than 40 years)
You are above 40 and are eager to bring your knowledge and expertise to YPs as a mentor or advisor.
You are working in agriculture, Agricultural Research for Development or rural development
You are simply concerned about and interested in contributing to future global food security.
You come from anywhere in the world!
YPARD is YOUR community!
All kind of individuals and organizations play a role in the YPARD community:
From individuals working at the rural level to universities, research institutions, donors, private sector, non-governmental and governmental agencies, farmers’organisation in livestock, fisheries, forestry etc.
Conviction that a more sustainable and innovative agricultural sector is one that truly incorporates the views of youth and involves them in developing its future is the fundamental core of the YPARD community; Come and join us!
Become a member!
- Sign up
- Contribute to the online forum
- Write a blog
- Spread the word about YPARD in your area/among your networks
- Follow us on Twitter and Facebook and join our Linkedin and Facebook groups!
- Get more insights on how you can become an active member here
Become a YPARD representative!
You are a Young Professional (less than 40)?
- Organise an online event
- Organise a capacity building opportunity for young professionals in Agricultural Development
- Take action to broadcast the voice of youth on issues in Agricultural Development in different forums
- Implement activities to address the declining interest in agriculture among young people
Become a partner organization!
You belong to a YPs organization or to an experienced professional organization in Agricultural Development?
Become a YPARD experienced professional supporter!
You are more than 40?
- Become a mentor
- Provide organizational/programmatic support