Click download to access YPARD’s 2017 annual report to grasp all the year's YPARD activities, on local, national, regional and global levels.
Out top 10 key achievements in 2017 include:
- A positive external review of the network.
- Successful partnership with the MasterCard Foundation with a capacity development workshop and mentoring as part of the YAW Summit.
- YPARD Kenya part of the launch of Kenya’s first national youth in agribusiness strategy.
- Capacity development opportunities organized by national chapters around the world.
- Publishing of the review of the pilot YPARD mentoring programs.
- Publication of the “Youth in Drylands’ Systems” study.
- Young professionals contributions to discussions on curriculum reforms in agriculture with multiple stakeholders.
- Youth engagement at global events.
- YPARD’s advisory role increasing to global, regional and national orgs.
- Promotion of agriculture among youth through campaigns, events and various innovative media.