Take the chance and help define Agrinatura‘ s coming years during the General Assembly meeting and workshop: Mutual prosperity why North and South need each other.
Programme General Assembly meeting 2017
Wednesday 26 April 2017
- 10:00 – 12:00 Agrinatura Board Meeting. (Only board members)
- 13:00 – 17:00 Agrinatura General Assembly (part 1)
- 17:30 Join us for trip to a local buffalo farm in the Scandinavian evening.
Thursday 27 April 2017
- 8:30 – 11:30 Agrinatura General Assembly (part 2) 2017 – 2020 Strategic discussions on the future of the alliance; programmes, priorities, governance.
- 13:00 – 17:00 Agrinatura Workshop ‘Mutual prosperity why North and South need each other’.
- 19:00 Dinner at a Student nation (GH)
Friday 28 April 2017
- 8:30 – 16:00 Agrinatura European Economic Interest Grouping (EEIG) Members Annual Meeting (MAM) (Members only)
Rahel Wyss, YPARD Switzerland country representative and YPARD representative on European Forum on Agricultural Research for Development (EFARD) management team will have a presentation on "Youth perspectives: the importance of partnerships between North and South" on 27th April 2017.
Carolyn Glynn, President Elect Agrinatura 2017
Swedish University of Agricultural Sciences, SLU Global
Phone: +46 (0)18 671051
Hanneke Lam, Business Manager, Agrinatura EEIG
University of Greenwich
Phone: +44 1634 883291
Picture credit: Agrinatura