Call for applicants now open! Become a YPARD GCU intern.
Training young professionals in the field of agriculture is at the core of YPARD’s mission. YPARD Europe began training young students primarily those enrolled at the Czech University of Life Sciences Prague at the Faculty of Tropical Agrisciences, where YPARD EUROPE and YPARD GCU are hosted.
YPARD GCU is now launching an open call for a Fundraising and Development Intern (position based in Prague, CZ/ remote internship is also a possibility). The call is open to all applicants from around the world. We are seeking an intern with some previous experience in grant writing, fundraising, and/or non-profit development. The intern will be expected to:
- Identify potential grants and/or donors
- Assist in creating a database for grants and donors
- Assist with writing grants and proposals
- Reach out to donors and build communication
- Assist with projects related to fundraising
- Assist in the creation of fundraising tools for YPARD Chapters
There will be three cycles for this internship program:
Spring: February to May, Summer: June – September and Fall: October – January
The internship will last four months and should the intern want to remain at YPARD for the following cycle, this can be agreed upon with the supervisor of the intern.
What will interns get out of this internship experience?
- Interns will learn the ins and outs of the global YPARD platform
- Will build relationships with donors and partners
- Obtain valuable experience in fundraising and development
- At the end of the internship, the intern will receive a YPARD certificate and a letter of recommendation
The internship is unpaid—however, interns can secure their funding through other means. We welcome students on ERASMUS traineeships, university-funded internships, etc. To qualify, interns need to have previous experience in fundraising, have experience in grant writing, technologically savvy, have great organizational skills and are hands-on.
How to apply
Applicants should send an up-to-date CV and a one-page letter of motivation, in a single .pdf file by email to email@example.com please indicate in the subject of the email the title “Application for YPARD GCU intern”.
Deadline: for the Summer intern position on May 31, 2021, at midnight CET.