CRDF Global is accepting proposals from joint U.S. and Russian teams for the 2014 U.S. - Russian University Research Competition. Funding for this competition was provided by the U.S. Department of State and U.S. National Science Foundation (NSF) Russian universities will also provide cofunding if a research team working at its university is selected for an award.The primary goals of the competition are to:Call information
- Support high-quality, innovative international research by teams of U.S. and Russian researchers in the disciplines specified in this announcement;
- Encourage diversity in the international science community; and
- Establish sustainable joint U.S. - Russia university research collaborations.
- Energy Saving/Energy Efficient Technologies.
- Sustainable Natural Resource Management