Food And Agriculture Organization UN Fellowship Program 2021-2022 is open for International Students . The scholarship allows PhD, Masters level programm(s) in the field of Food Sciences, Agriculture taught at selected. The deadline of the scholarship is 09 Aug 2021.
The Food and Agriculture Organization of the United Nations (FAO) leads international efforts to defeat hunger and to support development in member countries in the areas of agriculture, fisheries and forestry. FAO’s mandate is to raise levels of nutrition, improve agricultural productivity, better the lives of rural populations and contribute to the growth of the world economy
The Fellows Programme is designed to attract fellows, typically PhD students, researchers and professors, who have an advanced level of relevant technical knowledge and experience in any field of the Organization. They are willing to fulfil their specialized learning objectives and at the same time, contribute their technical expertise and knowledge through time-bound arrangements with FAO. Assignments should be in line with FAO Strategic Objectives and UN Sustainable Development Goal.
Food And Agriculture Organization UN Fellowship Program 2021-2022 is available to undertake PhD, Masters level programs.
The following subjects are available to study under this scholarship program.
- Food Sciences
- Comprehensive financial support (full tuition, fully paid on-campus accommodation, learning materials, transportation allowance and monthly stipend).
- Counselling Support Services.
- Career Development Services (including Industrial Mentorship, Career Guidance, Professional Development, and Enterprise Development, amongst others).
- Regular group meetings with other scholars that focus on personal and professional development opportunities and activities tailored to build societal relationships and scholars’ capacity.
- Continued academic support through academic mentoring, virtual learning and tutoring.
- Opportunities to participate in leadership congresses, community services and mentoring (Go-back Give- Back).
- Uniquely sourced internships with industry for Professional development.
- The prestige of becoming part of the growing family of the Mastercard Foundation Scholars Alumni and networking with the Global Scholars Community.
FAO Member Countries
Visit THIS link for more information on the Eligibility Criteria and Application Procedure.