DOCUMENTS REQUIRED: CV and Cover Letter, Relevant certificates
CONTACT: Online application form
Global Landscapes Forum (GLF) is looking for a Youth in Landscapes Network Intern. The primary objective of the Youth in Landscapes (YIL) Network intern is to facilitate the growth of the network through community building and promotion, and to ensure that programs serve the broader youth community through working with the GLF Youth team.
This is a full-time, paid position, and the period of internship is expected to be March 2024- November 2024. The position is on work-from-home basis.
- Support the regular coordination between the Youth in Landscapes Steering Committee and the GLF Youth team;
- Assist in ensuring the YIL organizations’ programs, including the Steering Committee organizations and other regional organizations, and the GLF Youth Program are building upon and enhancing each other;
- Assist in creating and delivering youth programs both at GLF events and partner events, as well as long-term youth programs by coordinating with the broader GLF team;
- Assist in mainstreaming youth initiatives and programs across GLF activities;
- Support with the development of learning and capacity-building programs for youth;
- Assist in knowledge management and regularly update activities and information of YIL partners’ organizations – IFSA, YPARD, Youth4Nature, GYBN and others;
- Assist in the coordination of YIL Project Teams across the three main regions of work for GLF (Latin America & the Caribbean, Africa, Asia-Pacific);
- Support the Youth Communications in maintaining and facilitating engagement and network building on social media, as well as crafting communications material and regularly promoting new opportunities.
- Assist with outreach efforts to associate partners and youth organizations across the three main regions of work for the GLF (Latin America & the Caribbean, Africa, Asia-Pacific);
- Undertake other key tasks and administration related to young people and the GLF as they arise.
Find more details here.